Saturday, September 22, 2007

Let me sum up

I was outside for an extended period of time today in the glorious Indian summer sun. At a local festival I ran into several friends from my former workplace. It was good to stop and catch up and see how everyone is doing. I also had fun explaining what it is I do for money these days. While wandering over towards the direction of some fine live music, I ran into a guy whose t-shirt pretty much tells it all.
I wonder where I can get an application to join?

2 comments:

ever the same, ever changing, I am e said...

I want it. I need it! I gotta have it!!

But my favorite acronym is still for my bubble puppy - MUFRTI ARFF. :D

Dss. Teresa said...

Ah, yes, the beloved acronym. It was ever my friend when I worked for the Navy (twice) and now it plays just as large a part in my professional life as I write about big machines that are made to be submersed for twenty years.

In other words, I need that shirt!

T