Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On My Way

Ooh, I have so entered the 20th century!!! I have DSL at home now! This afternoon I moved my computer from my previous place of residence and set up the DSL all by myself (yes, I do realize this is not a terribly challenging task, but most of you have never tried to see me do anything mechanical or technical). I'm set up in my kitchen between the wine rack, the kitchen table and the back of the tiled island. This is, I hope, a temporary setting, but for now, I'm up and running. I'm happier every day. This is a quantum leap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that the bandwidth has increased to accommodate your blogging needs. The new spring colors are also a nice touch. Actually, you seem to be perilously close to joining the 21st century. I don't recall using DSL in the last century!