Wednesday, August 8, 2007

There it was, gone!

You know that little pop-up at the bottom of the page that says "Now Blogger saves your drafts automatically!"? Don't believe a lying word it tells you! Guess how I know?

Earlier this evening, I started a detailed posting about our trip to Honolulu back in June, and I navigated away from the page to capture a link. When I came back to my posting, I had lost the entire thing. Now all I feel like writing are swear words, and that wouldn't be very nice, now would it?

Instead, I'm going to crawl into bed with my new book from Kim Co-Worker (the Book Fairy) and read awhile before I try to call the Loved One before I fall asleep. All of my photos are edited and ready to go to cover day one in O'ahu, so I will try and get the next entry in the travelogue posted tomorrow.

Of course, I'm expected dire things tomorrow evening, as I'm going with Number Two Sister and my mother to visit my mother's counselor. Mom has not been doing well for about two months and we're hoping to start unraveling why with this appointment and another to her oncologist on Monday. I'm not sure exactly what I'm expecting to learn, but I feel like I'm waiting for a giant wave to smack me on the gravel and drag me off the shore.

Tune in tomorrow...

No comments: