Thursday, June 21, 2007

East, West, Home Best

Four thousand-plus miles and thirteen hours of airtime later, we're home. Of course, our luggage is...well, somewhere else. I don't know where, and neither does American Airlines, at this point.

The nicest thing about vacations is the coming home. We have presents to distribute, photos to download, laundry to wash and stories to tell.

But first, a nap and a shower, and not necessarily in that order.

Here's a teaser though: guess who caught the bouquet at the wedding?

2 comments:

ever the same, ever changing, I am e said...

So glad that you're back! Can't wait to have you here at work again! I will try my best to wait patiently for stories and pictures. :)

Redblur63 said...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Sorry for smashing your hand in my cabinet. That wasn't very neighborly of me!

Oh, and thank you for the low-down on the barbecue cook-off festivities. I'm still trying to get that one particular mental image out of my mind...